★The attended number and price for each short course must have 15 person (no less) and USD 300 per course and head.
★ Oral presentation
- Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows;
- Keynote Presentation：It is allotted 22-25 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes for Q and A period following each talk.
- Invited Presentation：It is allotted 13-15 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes for Q and A period following each talk.
- Oral Presentation：It is allotted 8-10 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes for Q and A period following each talk.
- Late news papers are allotted 10 minutes, with 5 minute Q and A period.
- The Session Chairperson will introduce speaker and moderate Q and A period.
- Due time is strongly encouraged.
- Presentation material is to be concise, succinct, and clearly understood.
★ Poster presentation （60 minutes）
We do not specify the poster format, but each poster should include the paper title, authors, affiliation, and paper number and must fit within A1 (594 mm x 841 mm) space.